A Word About Credit Card Security
We do not store your credit card number or CVV code on this site. Your card information is processed securely by our payment processor, Authorize.net. At no point does VetInternetCo.com have access to your full card #--we couldn't get it if we tried! So how does it work? Once you've placed an order on our site, we send a reference number to Authorize.net for your account, and they charge your card. It's better security and convenience for you, and, I hear they have a flaming, shark-filled moat around all the stored credit card data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only share your personal information as required to process your order. We will never sell or distribute your personal information to outside sources for other purposes.
- Personal information will not be released to law enforcement except as required by appropriate legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- Our policy is to notify users of requests for their information prior to disclosure unless we are prohibited from doing so by statute or court order (e.g., an order under 18 U.S.C. § 2705(b)).
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Marketing & Email
- We do not and will never sell or redistribute your personal information to third parties, except as necessary to fulfill your order(s).
- We communicate with all customers via email about your order and order status. This includes sending a receipt and tracking information for your order. If any circumstances arise concerning your order which oblige us to contact you, we may reach out to you directly via email or by phone. If you purchase from us, you cannot opt out of these emails as they are necessary to the operation of our business (and to communicating important information to you about your purchase!)
- During checkout, and on other parts of the site, customers may opt in to receive email communcations about special offers from us. We have a double opt-in policy, meaning in addition to filling out the form, potential subscribers must also respond to an emailed confirmation welcoming them to the list. Subscribers may elect to unsubscribe from these communications at any time, and we will honor your request to unsubscribe immediately and never contact you about offers again. We honor and abide by all opt outs.
- We may use third-party networks, such as Google, to advertise and promote special offers, including to customers who did not complete a purchase on our site. These services may present offers to previous visitors of our site using tracking information which is cookie-based and does not contain personal information. We do not transmit any personally identifying information to these third parties (such as your name, address, email, and other sensitive information).