There are no products in your shopping cart.
Activyl is an innovative flea treatment that is highly effective at killing fleas and preventing infestation. Activyl doesn't just kill adult fleas, it is unique in stopping flea eggs and larvae from developing. This breaks the flea life cycle and keeps your home and your pets safe from fleas.
Fleas are the most common external parasite found on cats and dogs, and can irritate your pet with constant itching and scratching, hair loss, or flea allergy dermatitis. A small flea problem left untreated can easily become an issue for the entire home.
Activyl is efficient for your pet and can be used safely. It stops fleas from biting to give your pet quick relief, and breaks the flea life cycle to prevent new fleas from developing. It is quick-drying, fragrance-free and waterproof even after bathing. Ask your veterinarian if Activyl is right for your dog.
• Proven to start killing fleas fast within 8 hours, and lasts for a full 4 weeks
• Kills fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis
• Breaks the flea life cycle to prevent new fleas from developing
• Waterproof, even after bathing and shampooing
• Fragrance-Free, Quick-Drying
• Available in 5 sizes based on your dog’s weight
• Can be used with Activyl® or Scalibor® Protector Band Collar for Dogs, for up to 6 months of flea and tick protection
For external use on dogs and puppies only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age and weighing less than 4 lbs. Do NOT use on Cats.
• Open one foil pouch and remove applicator.
• Step 1: Hold applicator in upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
• Step 2: Your dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair and place applicator tip against the skin between shoulder blades.
• Step 3: Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly to skin. Do not allow product to run off. Do not have contact with treated area until it is completely dry.
• It is recommended to reapply every 30 days or as needed, but DO NOT apply more than 1 applicator per month. When application is complete, follow the Container Handling instructions under the Storage and Disposal section below.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
SIDE EFFECTS: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Consult a veterinarian immediately.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if absorbed through skin or swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: For external use on dogs and puppies only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age and weighing less than 4 lbs. Do not use on dogs (male or female) intended for breeding, pregnant or nursing. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated dogs. Individual sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product. If signs of sensitivity occur, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: If empty, do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.