A concentrated lathering shampoo enriched with coconut extract, lanolin, and aloe. Leaves coat soft an shining. The shampoo removes loose dandruff, dirt and scales.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks on contact
- Sensitive skin formula moisturizes the coat with aloe vera, lanolin and coconut extract
- Specially formulated for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
Shake well before using. Thoroughly wet the hair with warm water. Use Mycodex Flea and Tick Shampoo P3 full strength. Do not apply shampoo around the eyes. Apply 1 1/3 tablespoon shampoo for each 5 lbs of pet's weight to the head and ears, then lather; repeat procedure with the neck, chest, middle and hind quarters, and finishing legs last. Continue to work lather in for 3 to 5 minutes (this is an important part of the grooming procedure), then rinse throughly with warm water. For extremely dirty or scaly animals, the above procedure may be immediately repeated. Repeat as necessary but do not apply more than once per week for control of adult fleas and ticks. Do not use on puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks old.
- Pyrethrins (CAS #8003-34-7)...............0.15%
- Piperonyl Butoxide (CAS #51-03-6)*....1.88%
- Other ingredients................................97.97%