Safe-Guard Equine Paste has a great apple-cinnamon taste that ensures less waste. It is effective against large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids. Safe for use in horses, even foals and pregnant mares.
Comes in two convenient sizes: 25g and 92g. One tube treats 1250 lbs in a single dose.
- Determine the weight of the horse.
- Remove syringe tip.
- Turn the dial ring until the edge of the ring nearest the tip lines up with zero.
- Depress plunger to advance paste to tip.
- Now set the dial ring at the graduation nearest the weight of the horse (do not underdose).
- Horse’s mouth must be free of food.
- Insert nozzle of syringe through the interdental space and deposit the paste on the back of the tongue by depressing the plunger.